3/15/2010

The con went VERY well! I was surprised at how well it went because I was told that the ECCC crowd wasn't really geared for the small indie folks. Everyone who stopped by my table was super awesome and I can't wait to do it again next year!

I won't add too much detail about what happened since there will be comic pages coming explaining it! Just wanted to let ya know that today is rest day since I didn't get home until late Sunday night and then working at my day job with lack of sleep is no picnic. I will try to have updates ready for Wednesday night!

*EDIT* Ok I suck...I didn't get the update tonight. I did manage to get three pages drawn tho! Soon, my friends, soon.. I thank thee for thy patience! <3 *EDIT*


5 comments:

  1. Cardboard kitty came out looking so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of those cardboard kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your smile is so funny.

    the cat cutout is slick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Thanks guys.

    Tiger: that's cause it's the "hurry up and take the dang picture" smile!

    ReplyDelete